One day, a Tailow was flying. And next to it was a Swellow, it's mother. And then they flew by the ocean. And high above the sky was a Wingull. And next to it was it's mother, Peliper. Then those four Pokemon formed a group and the group was the children on the left side and the mothers on the right. They flew in a cave, out of the cave, then back to their home. The End. Please put comments whenver you see it.
Tailow

Swellow
Wingull
Peliper
1 comment:
Wow, Luke. I haven't looked at your blog for a few days and today I see you have 3 new Pokemon stories! My favorite is the one about the bats when they talk things out and become friends in the end. Good job! How about doing more short videos of things going on in your family too? (If your mom will let you.)
I love you,
Grandma Pam
Post a Comment