Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Grass Type Pokemon (Cause They Were Happy of Course)

In the slashing grass, a Treecko and Grovyle were playing. In the trees, there was a Seedot and it's brother Nuzleaf, and their dad was a Shiftry. Those five Pokemon lived happy in the green forest. But there was more Pokemon to see in the forest. They really liked it. They played, but then the Seedot hooked itself to a branch. Then a Pokemon went under the Seedot and the Seedot which was just like an acorn, fell on that Pokemon's head. And the Pokemon said "Ouch! That hurt." The Seedot that fell, the wind scooped it up and flew away with it. Ta da! Isn't that an amazing story? I hope you like the wind part and the Pokemon. I keep doing Pokemon stories because I like Pokemon so much and I want more comments. The End. I hope you don't care about the comments. (Just kidding.)

Treecko

Grovyle

Seedot

Nuzleaf

Shiftry

1 comment:

Pam Cox said...

Good story Luke! I like when you say things like "slashing grass" and "the wind scooped it up and flew away with it." It is so descriptive and that's what makes stories fun to read.
I love you!
Grandma Pam