I got into the pepper spray. I didn't know what it was. I sprayed it outside in the snow, then I sprayed it on my arm, then I licked it. Then I asked mom "My tongue feels hot and funny, what is that stuff?" Momma said "It's pepper spray." Mom said "If somebody's trying to grab you or bite you, spray it on the person who's trying to get you. If you spray it on them, it will make their skin sting." I took a little sip of milk then licked my tongue at the top of my mouth. It was still sore! Then I did my homework. The End.
1 comment:
Dear Luke,
I'm glad you are O.K. after using the pepper spray. I guess you always have to do your science experiments to find out how things work. I hope you don't ever have to use that stuff again! I love you and miss you,
Grandma Pam
Post a Comment